Vehicles for Sale
To post an ad – read this first!
1) We will list your ’40′s vintage Chevy or GMC vehicle or parts here for six months at NO CHARGE. This is one of the most trafficked truck web sites and we always have a pool of people watching the site for new vehicles. WWII related truck parts/militaria may also be posted free (subject to our discretion). Other military vehicles and items can be listed for just $15 per three month period.
2) Write your ad as you want it to appear. Please include all the vehicle info in the ad – not some in the subject line of the email to me, some in an email you send tomorrow etc. I am not going to play editor, guessing where you are located, and trying to decipher your spelling and what the heck you are selling.
4) If your photo is over 150kb we will not post it.
5) Email ad and pic to contact VOV Make sure the subject line says something like “Chevy Truck”, “CCKW” or “Truck for Sale.” If you leave it blank or just say “for sale” it will likely get lost in the spam
6) Do not send me an ad and post it on ebay the same day. If it is on ebay you CANNOT SELL IT OUTSIDE THE AUCTION. You are wasting my time and yours. Post it here and save ebay fees, or if it doesn’t sell on ebay, then post it here.
7) Please notify us when your item sells so we can remove it.
We reserve the right to reject any ads not of general interest. As ads are submitted, Vehicles of Victory, LLC is not liable for the accuracy of description or quality of item.
Sellers Beware: Beware of bogus overseas buyers offering a fake cashiers checks. If they want immediate shipment, are acting as a “broker,” or want you to send any money, it is a SCAM. Do not ship your truck or allow it to be moved until your bank certifies that the check has cleared!
1945 DUKW for Sale
1941 G506 w/w, runs great, rebuilt xmission, winch, 327 v8 custom weld wheels, original wheels and tires
Located in Colorado asking $18,500
Contact Donner at 719-661-5309 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1944 Chevy class 325,3500 original
miles complete off frame sandblasted, Original engine in running condition converted to 12 volt charging system all new tires straight tread not
$7500.00 Contact Jim email@example.com
For sale: 1941 G-506 Cargo with winch. Completely disassembled, sand blasted and approx. 60% reassembled. All components
inspected and rebuilt if necessary. Engine rebuilt and converted to insert bearings. Bed is restored, will need to be repainted (scratched up from
storage). Beautiful cab, and doors, almost ready to paint. So many new parts. All weatherstrip, headliner (installed) glass, wiring (Vintage wiring), canvas etc. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org $5000.LOWER PRICE Located in Capon Bridge WV SOLD
TOWN OF MONTVILLE
The Town of Montville is accepting bids for:
1943 Chevrolet-type 300 military FIRE TRUCK
Front-mounted pump. 300-gallon tank (leaks). 292-78 vintage engine. For more information call 207-382-3077 and ask for Chief John York. Bids must be received by 7 PM on Tuesday, April 10, 2012. Select Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Fire Truck Bid
414 Center Road
Montville, Maine 04941
For sale, this is a 1942 closed cab GMC CCKW 353-A2 truck (Banjo axles).
Ground up restoration between 1989 and 1994. All mechanical parts
have been controlled, replaced or rebuild and all seals replaced. Original 6volt wiring,
military tires, wooden steering wheel, polyurethane paint…Original star was
found on the driver side door and reproduced after restoration.
Everything works!!! Truck starts, runs and stops perfectly…
This was my premium vehicle for many years. I have driven it to many places for shows
or commemorations… Was in Normandy 3 times and in Bastogne last winter!!!
Comes with tarpaulin and accessories (shovel, axe and pick + tools)
Ready to drive…
Truck is located in East of France and can be tested. I will help loading on a
Price : 10.500euros or 11.500euros with a very nice 1 Ton wooden body Saginaw trailer
Pictures of the restoration can be seen on this Web page :
I drove the truck for a show end of April. Truck and trailer can be seen in this
video (2minutes 48sec. after the beginning):
I can send more pictures on request and answer any question…
Phone : 00(33)387952065
Five GMC M211/M135′s for sale. 1 runs good; 1 was running when parked; 1 restorable; 2 parts trucks with lots of extra parts. $6,000 for all or best offers; Located near Schroon Lake, NY Contact Harold at (518)532-7252 and say you saw it on the Vehicles of Victory website. Posted 12_21_10
1941 chevy, 4×4 1 1/2 ton , needs total restoration , original engine runs , kind or drives but clutch is bad , the top of the cab is smashed , has a winch in the back , I have all the front sheet metal , have a bed , I can email pics if interested , $1200 o.b.o. (818)437-4292 . Located in socal . posted 9/28/10
1945 GM DUKW
*******This DUKW (Duck) has had a lot of work done to it!!!!!!!*******
*All new brakes, rotors, drums, shoes and brake lines
*New complete boot wiring and battery switch
*New wiring for the blowers and pumps
*All fatigued metal has been replaced and new metal welded in place
*This DUKW (DUCK) is complete and in very good condtion!
I’ve owned this DUCK for about 10 years. It is duel registered in florida as a road vehicle with a current tag and registration and as a boat with a current boat registration
****I also have many extra DUKW (DUCK) PARTS that are very valuable and hard to get, these will go with the DUKW (DUCK)
IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN THIS VEHICLE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA TELEPHONE (904) 825-2801 OR EMAIL A_1BAILBONDAGENCY@YAHOO.COM
Chevy g-506 7117 cargo w/winch motorpool near completion $8,000.00 call/email for info and pics. email@example.com or 716-913-8560. Located in western NY state. Posted 7/12/10
1.5 ton, new GMC engine 270 totally rebuilt by hot rod shop (rebuilt to high