Vehicles for Sale
To post an ad – read this first!
1) We will list your ’40’s vintage Chevy or GMC vehicle or parts here for six months at NO CHARGE. This is one of the most trafficked truck web sites and we always have a pool of people watching the site for new vehicles. WWII related truck parts/militaria may also be posted free (subject to our discretion). Other military vehicles and items can be listed for just $15 per three month period.
2) Write your ad as you want it to appear. Please include all the vehicle info in the ad – not some in the subject line of the email to me, some in an email you send tomorrow etc. I am not going to play editor, guessing where you are located, and trying to decipher your spelling and what the heck you are selling.
4) If your photo is over 150kb we will not post it.
5) Email ad and pic to contact VOV Make sure the subject line says something like “Chevy Truck”, “CCKW” or “Truck for Sale.” If you leave it blank or just say “for sale” it will likely get lost in the spam
6) Do not send me an ad and post it on ebay the same day. If it is on ebay you CANNOT SELL IT OUTSIDE THE AUCTION. You are wasting my time and yours. Post it here and save ebay fees, or if it doesn’t sell on ebay, then post it here.
7) Please notify us when your item sells so we can remove it.
We reserve the right to reject any ads not of general interest. As ads are submitted, Vehicles of Victory, LLC is not liable for the accuracy of description or quality of item.
Sellers Beware: Beware of bogus overseas buyers offering a fake cashiers checks. If they want immediate shipment, are acting as a “broker,” or want you to send any money, it is a SCAM. Do not ship your truck or allow it to be moved until your bank certifies that the check has cleared!
1942 GMC DUKW and DUKW TRAILER
DUKW is in great shape and does not require much hull repair to be sea worthy.
This is an original hull with no plating or patching and none is required on the sides.
Sand blasted inside and out, primed and painted. Original 270 has been rebuilt and never started. Radiator is re-cored as well.
DUKW has most of the parts to complete, including the CTIS and windshield. Clean title. Also included is an extremely rare Cleaver Brooks DUKW trailer. One of seven in existence. Trailer will need full restoration and is missing parts. I will include some drawings from Cleaver Brooks.
DUKW is located in Newport Beach, CA.
$31,000 for both
If interested, contact Ryan at 949-244-5337
if you would like more pictures email at email@example.com